Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Jillibean Soup Cards



Hello and thanks for stopping by today. I often wonder if anyone is still reading the blog, or have most people switched over to reading on Facebook or Instagram? Oh well, I will continue in the hopes that someone is out there :)




I am just here to share some cards I made this month for Jillibean Soup. This first one is using their new Happy Hues paint in Amiable Aqua - a pretty green/mint color. I watered it down a bit to make an attempt to make it more watercolor like and painted it over a Mini Placemat by Jillibean Soup.





I also added a Jillibean Soup Soup Label and stamped a sentiment using some Hampton Art Studio G mini stamps I picked up at Michael's. I really love the pretty floral paper in the Summer Red Raspberry Soup line and it looks great behind the popped up diecut shape.










Next up is a quick birthday card I made using some of the paper straws in the Jillibean Soup Party Playground collection. I immediately thought of candles and used several to line the center of this card, adding some handcut flames to each top. I did add a Jillibean Soup star sequin to the base of each flame. Turned out kind of cute I think :)




All there was left to do was add a Jillibean Soup Soup Label sentiment sticker to the front and voila - a super easy card good for someone of all ages!






Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed these projects :)



No comments: