Wednesday, October 07, 2015

JustNick - card week!





Hello again!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog again today! I have a couple cards to share today, using some digital cut files from my store JustNick.






To make this card, I diecut the Pretty Patterned background using some white cardstock. I layered it over a white cardstock base and grabbed my watercolor paints. I quite simply added some watercolor paint in red, orange and yellow to the patterned diecut piece, making some areas darker and some lighter.




 SO easy to do and I love how it turned out!! I think I will try this on a layout next time.




Next, I have this card using a few different cut files available in the store (and some of my personal faves) Pebble 2 background, Doilies and Card Sentiments 1






 




For this one, I simply cut the Pebbles 2 background and layered it over my base cardstock, trimming off any excess. I added some circles of patterned paper to a few of the missing areas. From there, I layered a few diecut doilies and my sentiment onto some vellum! Easy Peasy!






You can really do so much with just a few simple diecuts!!  To check out more great card projects - we have been sharing them all week on the JustNick blog !!





No comments: