Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Cut file freebie for October!




It's the first Tuesday of the month - and that means time for another cut file freebie on the Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine blog! This one is pretty whimsical - and I do think it reminds me of cobwebs, which is perfect for October right!

I did not go the cobwebs route, but used it as a layering piece for a masculine page. I know, I haven't scrapped my boys for a while now. That is basically because they won't let me take their photos anymore! Especially my 13 year old who is in this page below.



I did cut the cut file freebie twice - once with vellum and a second time with white cardstock. I placed the vellum over the white and added some patterned paper behind it. I don't often use large circles, so I cut the whole thing in half and then stitched it to my page in place, adding a small title along the curve of one half of the circle. This allowed me to use up some letter stickers, which is a huge win-win for me!!




I dug into my stash for some masculine items, like flair, stars and even some stamps. I added a couple rows of stamps along the bottom of the page. Need to use my stamps more! These ones by Technique Tuesday are some of my favorites.

That's it for me! If you want to download this freebie, head over to the SCT magazine website HERE and download it for FREE!



No comments: