Monday, November 02, 2015

Fancy Pants Designs - Happy Days!

Good morning! If you have been following my blog, you would know that I was part of the Fancy Pants Social Media team for the past year or so! Over the last few months, that team has disbanded, most of the ladies when onto other endeavours but I stayed on. Well, now I am part of the Fancy Pants Design Team for the blog.

I just received a new box of Fancy Pants goodies, including the two new collections - Happy Days and Merry Wishes. I have created this page today using the Happy Days collection.

It is an amazing collection :)  There are some really great embellishments and alphas in this collection. Here is a sneak of my project :












I just adore those patterned letters!! And the labels are so great too! I just knew that I would layer a whole bunch together instead of patterned paper and I love the result.  How cute is that cloud label too, right? To see the whole layout, check it out on the Fancy Pants Designs blog

To see my process video for this page, check it out on my You Tube channel (@justnickk):









Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: