Thursday, November 05, 2015

JustNick cards + process video!



Hello hello! I created a few cards on World Cardmaking day and forgot to share them! I used a couple different cut files from my digital cut file store - JustNick and thought I would share them with you today!


This first card is really quite simple - I cut the sentiment from the Card Sentiments 1 cut file and used my watercolour paints to do an ombre type technique to the plain white cardstock.


I love the interesting look the watercolours give to a plain sheet of cardstock! So cheap and easy too :)



For this card, I used the Card Sentiments 2 - I love the circular look for titles and thought that it would be fun to use as sentiments on cards... so I created this one, again adding lots of watercolour paints to the title as well as the feathers from the Sweater Weather cut file.



I really love how this card came out - the embossing on the feathers is a great textural touch and looks great combined with the watercolour paints!




To check out my process video for these cards (and more) please subscribe to you YouTube Channel!



No comments: