Monday, November 30, 2015

Jillibean Soup - Advent Calendar! Box Style + freebie cut file





Hello hello! December is right around the corner and I am excited to share this fun little Advent Calendar that I made for Jillibean Soup!

Who doesn't love little pretty packages all tied up with string.. these are a few of my favorite things... HA! I am a Sound of Music nerd :)


Anyway, the concept is quite simple really. Lots of pretty little boxes in different shapes and designs perfect to hide little toys/gifts/treats in! I simply cut each of the boxes on my digital cutting machine, varying the sizes and changing up the dimensions for fun. I added lots of great Jillibean Soup embellishments and that made them all come together fairly simply.





To check out the tutorial, head over to the Jillibean Soup blog ! To download the FREE cut file I used for these boxes, just click HERE

If you make these boxes, I would love to see! Just tag me on Instagram (@nicolenowosad) or on Facebook too :)

No comments: