Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rudolph Ready - November Hip Kits!




Good morning!! I am off to take my kids to swimming bright and early, but thought I would share a page I created with the November Hip Kit Club kits!

This kit is more of a seasonal kit, with TONS of exclusives - wood veneers, patterned papers, alphabet stickers, enamel shapes, PL cards... so many good things!



I created this page with the mood board for this month in mind, using the color scheme, and the reindeer in my mind. I used some of the November cut files on this page as they went with the mood board.



For once I added in some journaling! I know, I rarely do, but I think with these types of layouts, some things require explanation :)... and really, it is a good practice.


That's it for me today ! I am off to swimming and then start some holiday baking for the school bake sale this week! That is my plan for this weekend :) Enjoy yours!



No comments: