Monday, January 18, 2016

NEW Basic Grey - Urban Luxe



I have another NEW Basic Grey collection to share with you - Urban Luxe!


This one is pretty funky and modern! Such a unique blend of color and pattern. I went a little crazy with my circle punches on this one.





You can really see all the fun patterns in the collection by looking at the circles on the page. I used each pattern from the collection to create my rows of stitched circles, layering some up and changing up the color/patterns as I went. I added some of the new sequins and some Candy Dots to some of the circles for a little texture and pops of color!





The collection also has some fun watercolor alphas! You can mist, stamps, watercolor, paint... whatever them! I used some pink watercolors here on my numbers for part of my title.
(Full disclosure - I am not a watercolor expert as you can see.. lol)





Fun right? Hope you love this new collection! Lots of fun goodness in this one!



No comments: