Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs + JustNick team up!



Good morning! The other day I shared a sneak of a project that was up on the Fancy Pants Designs blog using the new Millie & June collection + some cut files from my digital cut file store JustNick!


I really love the girliness of this project - mostly because of the pretty Millie & June collection by Fancy Pants Designs. I cut one of the Floral Doilies from the cut file set and made it huge as a base for my page. I added some bits of paper in behind each of the open holes to fill them in. 




I also diecut a doily from the Dainty Doilies cut file set and used it to layer under some pre-cut diecuts and embellishments from the Millie & June collection.



How cute is that paper bow right! I could die, I need a zillion of those :)

Hope you have been checking out our team up with Fancy Pants Designs all week! There have been so many great projects posted, it is hard to choose a favorite!

Have a great and creative weekend!

No comments: