Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NEW Class with PageMaps + SCT Magazine!

I am super excited to share that I am part of a NEW online class with PageMaps and Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine!


I have to admit, that I was more than a tad stressed about making an "easy" layout for the class. I have found in teachine classes, that my version of simple is not always easy! However, that being said, I love how the samples turned out for my portion of the class and I do hope you will check it out! It will be worth it, I promise!

A few of the above sneaks are of my projects... can you spot them  :)

Here is some info on the class:

SCT is very excited to roll out its online education program this interNational Scrapbook Day with a class that is sure to inspire everyone! Based on the popular Easy-Detailed-Expert column in Scrapbook & Cards Todaymagazine, we’ve taken that concept and applied it to an online class. Nicole Nowosad, Lisa Dickinson, Virginia Nebel, Sarah Webb, Sheri Reguly and Paige Evans have created technique-driven, trendsetting layouts to round out this six-week course. Your online content will be delivered directly to your inbox every Friday for six weeks, and includes complete step-by-step instructions, sketches, electronic cutting files, close-up and step-out photos, designer tips and tricks, supply lists and so much more!

Registration begins Friday, May 13th and week one of this fantastic class starts Friday, May 27th. Don’t miss out on this fantastic inaugural class that kicks off SCT’s amazing online education program. For more details and sneak peeks join our newsletter HERE!

If you sign up, please let me know - I would love to know how you liked the class!


No comments: