Thursday, June 09, 2016

Jillibean - Our Sweet Girl




Hello hello! I have a summery page to share with you, using up some scraps and a cut file by JustNick that I made for Jillibean Soup this month.



I used the Doodle Flowers  cut file to weld a whole lot of flowers together to create this background cut file and filled it in with tons of little scraps of paper I was hoarding saving.



When I am low on mojo, a cut file really does help boost my mojo just a little bit. I find it takes a lot of the work out of the whole process for me and I can just play a little more than normal.




I added in these pre-cut Placemat polaroid frames by Jillibean Soup  to mat my photos, adding larger white ones behind them and some embellishments to each kraft paper frame.







The new Soup Label word stickers are so SWEET (ha ha), and I love that font. So scripty and lovely to use together with the plain Beanboard Alpha font.


That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by today! Be back soon.








No comments: