Friday, June 10, 2016

Photoplay paper - Hello Beautiful




I have one last project to share using some new Photoplay Paper! This time, I have used the Belle Vie collection. It is such a pretty, floral based collection and super girly. Would be really great for heritage photos too!


As you can see, I cut several squares of paper and layered them across the bottom of my page, adding some stitching for a quilted look. I think added some popped up stickers and chipboard buttons to the center points as often as I could and then added some journaling stickers to finish off the bottom.





I used one of the larger chipboard pieces and a journaling card for my page title and some diecut stems from JustNick.

Well, that is it for my Photoplay Paper projects! Will be back soon with more scrappiness.



No comments: