Monday, June 06, 2016

Photoplay paper - Hello Summer



Last week I shared a few pages I created using some of the new collections by Photoplay Paper and this week I have 2 more to share with you!

First up is this page using the Summer Daydreams collection!


This collection just screams SUMMER! I love this fun yellow patterned paper and knew it had to be the background for my page. I layered strips of different papers in the collection, along with chipboard stickers, diecut stickers and even fussy cut out some paper to create the row through the middle of my page. Keeping it all lined up made the page come together quite quickly!



I hope you like this one! I love how it turned out, quite simple and nice and bright :) I have one last Photoplay paper project to share with you soon!




No comments: