Friday, November 25, 2016

25 days of Christmas Tags

Welcome! I am excited to be part of the 25 days of Christmas Tags blog share!
I am here today to share a tag using some of my favorite Jillibean Soup products - the Holly Berry Borscht collection!

Here is the tag I created for this share:


The tag started as a journaling card from the Holly Berry Borscht collection that I trimmed to a tag shape with my trusty scissors. From there, I diecut a holly/berry off my Silhouette using some Jillibean Soup papers and layered them above the sentiment on the tag.

 

I added in some stitched ribbon as well as Jillibean Soup adhesive sequins and wood sprinkles to sparkle up my berries!


I added a little gentle stamping to the background of the tag using some gold ink and some Jillibean Soup clear stamps.


There are lots of great sponsors and PRIZES available for this blog hop! Check out the main post HERE for all the yummy details!

I hope you will check out all the amazing tags in this little blog share and join along too so you can win some of the fantastic prizes up for grabs! 

No comments: