Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November FREE cut file!

Each month, I create free cut files for the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog.

This is the freebie for November, a fun and funky background design:

There are a lot of ways you can use this cut file, I chose to use it for a masculine page about my teenager who rarely lets me snap his photo these days.


I used a lot of the Crate Paper Cool Kid collection for this one - proof that a little kid collection can go a long way and work outside the intended audience. I love the bold patterns in that collection and so perfect for this teenager in my house.




You can see that I cut strips of paper to back the cut file with, alternating the colors randomly. The main thing I like to do is make sure that no two colors are not beside each other. Mix it up, use one collection and it all works!





I added some bits of black to the project, which works perfectly with my Dear Lizzy chipboard title.







This is one file I will definitely use over and over again. I want to make a bunch of cards with this file as the base! How cute would those be!?

To snag this one for FREE, just head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog HERE. As always, there is a full list of all the freebies on the SCT magazine website too!

Enjoy! If you make something with this cut file - please tag my in Instagram (@nicolenowosad) or post it here in the comments so I can sneak a peek!

No comments: