Monday, January 23, 2006

Pet Peeves

Well, I don't know about you...but I have a few pet peeves. Nothing bothers me more than:

1) Leaving dishes in the sink, soaking in water. DH seem to do this constantly...and today, after he left for work at 4:30 am, there were some dishes in the kitchen sink with water in them. It is completely disgusting!

2) Peole who always have to tell you how great they are, making you feel like you suck.

3) Little pieces of paper. Little notes to self, with dates, time...various information. Throw them out! Get a journal or daytimer!

4) When people are always talking about themselves.

5) Stinky dishcloths

6) Selfish people. I have this friend who has a baby, that goes to bed at 11:30pm and sleeps til 9:30 am...so she can sleep in more! She keeps this kid up for her own sake! Boy, is she in for a shocker when she goes back to work in June.

7) Dirty socks lying around on the floor. Gross.

Anyways, today is voting day in Canada, so I will go later on and vote. Ian probably won't as he doesn't pay attention to who is even running in the area. Not very responsible of him.

I had another weigh in today! I lost 5 pounds this week! Yipee! I was having a bit of a crazy week and then cheated a little this weekend--but used points for it, so is it really cheating? I had some ketchup chips....yummy.

Well, enough babbling for today. But, of course I do wanna know...what are 3 of your pet peeves?

Nick-out

5 comments:

canadianLN said...

ok so I get that you hate dirty things that lay around.
Hmmm..do I talk about myself too much?

MY three pet peeves are:
1) Laundry sitting wet in the washer for days on end.
2) Dog poo in the backyard for weeks on end.
3) When Adam burps and they smell really bad.

Ang said...

Hmmm... 3 Pet Peeves...

1)People who complain about their spouses all the time.

2)People who assume the only purpose to getting married is to have children

3)Holes in pants/jeans.

Vanessa said...

Heck..I can give you a whole lot more than 3!!!
1)toilet paper that is under not over.
2)people who have to be right and make sure everyone knows it.
3)snow on the mats inside the car.

Sorry you have someone who is making you feel bad..you are awesome..tell em I said so :)

Vanessa said...

And this deserves a post of it's own....
WAY TO GO GIRLFRIEND!!!! 5 POUNDS!!
KEEP IT UP -WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
really..I am happy for you..I totally understand what 5 pounds means!

WandaT said...

3 pet peeves . . .
1. LN's #1 - Laundry that sits in the washer for days on end. That's gross.
2. Nick's #1 - Dishes sitting in cold, dirty, dish water. That's completely gross too. Slimy!!
3. People who say one thing and then do another thing. That's really bugs me!