Friday, January 20, 2006

Spent the last of my Christmas money on...

This...from QVC...Thanks a lot Love members for the link...damn you all...LOL!

I had to do it...$25 bucks for all this Heidi Swapp stuff all in one kit--including an 8x8 album! It was a great deal....so, I had enough of some Christmas money to buy this. Now, I can hardly wait for it to come....plus, I pre-ordered the Feb. Kit from LoveIsInTheDetails...I am already pre-spending my February allowance....bad Nick...bad....

Nick-out

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your BAD!!!!!!!! I wanted that kit SO BAD!!! You lucky duck! I wanna see it when it comes in..so I can drool over it (don't worry I will bring a napkin to wipe up my drool!)

canadianLN said...

preordered the kit, eh? How do you know that you are going to like it???

LOL

WandaT said...

Ooooohhh! WTG! Looks like a nice kit. Have fun with it.

melissa said...

I'm so jealous you got that qvc kit!

Unknown said...

I ordered the kit too (HS from QVC). I am so worried about ordering the LIITD kit because I have had bad experiences in owning stuff when I order a kit!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

It is your fault I ordered that kit Melissa....it was looking so good on your blog, I HAD to do it!