Friday, February 17, 2006

Ah....Friday...

At long last, this week is OVER! I don't know why, but this week has been another busy one for me....I didn't do a whole lot, but between Tuesday and Thursday, all I did was run around non stop with the kiddos.

A few plans for this weekend, but nothing major. Some shopping tomorrow...fingers crossed, lol...and dinner over at a friend's place. Sunday, should be a nice and lazy day...gonna get some definate scrapping done...or put stuff together for the crop next weekend.

Have I mentioned how stoked I am for this crop...it is gonna be soooooooo awesome to meet everyone who can come from Love Is In The Details. It is one thing to chat with everyone online, but another to meet them in person! And, I am definately gonna get us to get a group pic with our tackle boxes to send to Plano....

So, what are your plans for this weekend....whatcha got going on?

Nick-out

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

nic..the crop will totally rock...people are gonna be groovin' on your class!

WandaT said...

Cool! The pic of everyone and their 'Plano' will be very cool. Plano will love it!!

canadianLN said...

Can't wait to see that pic!!