Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sweetness

So, not sure if you all remember my post about a conversation I had with Noah just before Christmas...and what Noah said he would buy me? Here is a reminder:

So, the other day, Noah and I are walking in the mall....holding hands.
He looks up at me and says "I like you Mom"
I reply "I don't like you, I love you"
He says "You are beautiful"
I say " Thanks bud"
He says "I'm going to buy you pink roses and marry you...!"

Since today was Valentine's Day, what do you think my boys bought me?













Yep, three pink roses...not a dozen, but three...one from each of my guys...how sweet is that! I almost cried it was so cute...Noah waking me up this morning with "Look Mom, I bought you pink roses! It was the first and best moment of my day. I will cherish that moment forever.

Anyways, how was YOUR Valentine's Day? What did you do? What was your special moment today? Was it a special glance, or even a few words that someone said to you?

Well, whatever happened today to make it special, please remember to be thankful for those that you love and those that love you.

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!

Nick-out

p.s. I know, I need to practice more with those Photoshop brushes...but this pic was one of my first attempts...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

ahhh what a beatiful sweet moment!!!
and i see you have been into your photoshop..isn't it great!!!! i love what you did with the brushes!