Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hmm...

So, I have been a bad blogger....not a lot to talk about...that is the case!

I was going to blog about the crop, but seems everyone else has...so no need to there. Haven't really been up to much other than scrapping and hanging out with the kids and DH.

Been trying to teach Noah to print...that is a nightmare. He doesn't have a lot of an attention span....go figure, he is 3 after all.

So, boring blog today....sorry folks. What is new and exciting out there in blog reader land? Someone tell me something exciting!

Nick-out

2 comments:

canadianLN said...

If you run out of things to blog about, you can always post pics of the kiddies! They are always so cute!!

Vanessa said...

WELL...I LOVE YOUR METHOD OF LETTER TEACHING!...I tried to use the food trick on the ole nephew when I came home last night...NO LUCK..LOL...