Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day!

The newest kit reveal is happening tomorrow over at Love!

I have to say--LOVED this kit--LOVED it! It is so sunny, fresh, cheerful and so versatile too! I enjoyed working with it, hope you all love it too!

On other news....the 1 year anniversary is happening starting June 12 at Love Is In The Details too! Lori is doing a week of her favorite things...a spin off Oprah! Way cool idea--love it! PLUS, I can participate too--which I love!

Oh, did I mention that the BIG prize is a Making Memories tote! Wowsers! Lori is one generous lady! I am sure she has one heck of a week planned for everyone! Even the DT is out of the loop on this one!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

you are gonna have to fight me for that bag...muhhh ha ha ha

ScrapBookHim said...

Now now remember that there is two bags to be given away!!!!
You guys can fight over one, I will take the other one!

WandaT said...

Ahhh ! But then I come along. heehee!