Monday, June 05, 2006

Yikes!

It has been a while since I blogged....thank goodness someone gave me a nudge to update! *grin*

So, what's new! Hmm...not a lot. 2 weeks to go until I go back to work. That is the only thing on my mind right now. Wanna cram so many things into the next 2 weeks it is crazy:

*take DS to see Cars--he is totally stoked for that
*paint our bedroom
*make curtains for our bedroom
*make a duvet cover for our bed
*finish my second CJ cover and sign in--so totally have the ideas in my head and I although I have started, I REALLY wanna finish it
*go to the drive-in
*finish staining the fence
*stain the deck
*plant some flowers in pots
*clean out the closets and under our stairs

Well, that is quite the list I have there! I will see what I can do about getting it done...I am sure I will be quite easily sidetracked by hanging out on LIITD or at my scrap table...! LOL.

Had a good weekend last weekend. Formed a new gang. MC..That is the gang. The Marshmallow Crew. Went to Cathy's shop for a crop with Deb, Vanessa and Eva....good times. A lot of sugar, and s'mores....good scrapping...not enough dare doing that is for sure.

Speaking of dares---anyone want one? The only person I know who has not been a chicken to do one that I have issued is Jacquie...and that was quite some time ago...LOL

Well, off I go to watch some Everwood and then the Apprentice. Missed the earlier shows...at my niece's dance recital. Cute.

Nick-out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go ahead, dare me!! then I'll decide if I'll do it!! LOL

MC Deb

Anonymous said...

Love the "slide", it's awesome !

LoriW

Anonymous said...

Ok sad to say but you have to refresh my memory of what the dare was? LOL. OMG the years are creeping up when I cant remember this stuff. Do I wanna remember?

WandaT said...

Wow! Back to work already. Time flies doesn't it?
Have fun trying to cram before you get back to 'it!'

Vanessa said...

dare dare dare..............
look out deb!!!!!!