Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy and Sad

Happy Birthday to Jillian who turned ONE today! What a great day to be one--Father's Day! I know she is a great gift to her Mommy and Daddy. Sorry we missed your birthday in person....

Happy news to report. We bought a house! Yes, a real new house. 6 months old...in Eaglemere for those peggers who care enough to read my lonely old blog.
Super stoked, but this whole purchase/sale of our house thing has kept me quite busy my last days before returning to work.

Sad because tomorrow, I return to work full time. Grr...

Will post more later, just trying to catch up on a bunch of things from this week.

Nick-out

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!

WandaT said...

Eaglemere!! You're spitting distance away! And every closer to PCS.
Congratulations on the new house. That's sooo exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Neighbour!

Deborah