Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

So, I promised I would blog in the new year. So here I am.
Been a very busy month--December that is. The holidays kept us hopping as did my scrapping too...he he he.



Today was a busy day on the Love Is In The Details site. The January kit was revealed...you must check out the DT work. Vanessa and I rocked it and had a great time with the kit this month! BLUSH Please check it out, you won't regret it!



PLUS, the DT contest started today. Lots of talented scrappers trying out. Looking forward to that whole process, seeing everyone's work and who will be on the DT with Vanessa and I!



January is even going to be busier soon, Wendy Smedley, editor of Simple Scrapbooks is coming for an online chat on January 15, 2007. Tell all your friends! Everyone is welcome! Just need to be a registered member of the forums to participate!



Let's see what else. Work stil sucks, house is great. Painted almost everything, new blinds ar up. Think we are going to get a few things organized in our basement now.



I will leave you with a few of my recent non-DT layouts I did.. I really need to scrap some more this year.

(sorry this one is blurry... grr)






4 comments:

chanel said...

cool LO's .... your work is great. What are the details with the DT? can anyone enter?

Vanessa said...

2007 will be a GREAT year!
Looking forward to the new additions to our team!

Scrappytbear said...

Cute Cute Cute! Love the layouts, great breakdown of the season! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Having a busy month at LIITD!!! I can't wait to see the DT's to be LO's!! So far they are awesome!
Nicole, you and your family are soooo photogenic!! I love your LO's girl!