Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TAG!

I have been tagged by Grover!

A= Always
B= Boys
C= Cake or pie~Cake, chocolate!
D= Drink of choice~Pepsi (non alcoholic)..alcholic...pretty much anything sweet and fruity!
E= Essential item you use everyday~ Hair Dryer
F= Favorite color~Black
G= Gummy bears or worms~Same shit different pile... LOL
H= Hometown~ Winnipeg
I= Indulgences~ Pajamas and scrap stash!
!J= January or February~ February...gets warmer..K..a little warmer
K= Kids and Names~ 2, Noah and Lucas
L= Life is incomplete without?~friendship
M= Marriage date~1999
N= Number of siblings~ 1
O= Oranges or apples~ Neither...eew
P= Phobias or Fears~ Birds...anything that flies around my head!
Q= Favorite Quote~ "it is extraordinary how extraordinary the ORDINARY PERSON is."
R= Reason to smile~ my boys
S= Season~ Summer...love the heat!
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ Jocie, Jocelyne, Annie and Melissa!
U= Unknown fact about me~ I was the leader of the high school marching band
V= Vegetable you don't like~ Cauliflower
W= Worst habit~ biting my nails.yuck, I know
X= X-rays~never
Y= Your favorite food~ pizza, what a shocker
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Sagittarius

K..I had to blog...now it is YOUR TURN!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Sometimes when I get tagged I'm thinking" oh god"..but in reality it is a neast way to learn stuff about people. This is the first time that I have been on your blog and now I know stuff about you!!!