Thursday, February 08, 2007

soon...

I will be going to Edmonton!!!

I am super excited...although it looks like we will be busy ladies, which is nothing new when you have 2 small boys... lol.

Work stinks, can't say that enough.

But, I am getting lots of scrapbooking done lately...so I am psyked (oops...did I spell that right?) about that. I am hosting a Challenge A Day In February this month...lots of days to go, and not too late to join in the fun!

Tomorrow and Saturday is another online crop at Love Is In The Details, lots of yummy prizes, LOVEly challenges, games, and of course chatting! Join in if you can!

4 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

cool :) see you in 2 weeks. everyone loved your layout at www.pencillines.com :)

Vanessa said...

and your other bit of goodness--way to go on being honored over at pencil lines--whooohooo! wtg!

Anonymous said...

have a great time in Edmonton... loved your layout on pencil lines...are you just heading to Edmonton to see retailers or will you be doing any crops the general cropping population can join in on?...

Anonymous said...

hey nicole, i just picked your name for the hambly screen prints giveaway....(i couldn't find your e-mail, send me your address when you get a chance) congrats!