Monday, January 22, 2007

I have been busy..

scrapping away! Really felt the mojo this weekend...did a bunch of DT projects and this week's Pencil Lines sketch.



Here it is:





I really like how it turned out. I managed to use up a ton of scraps I had...and really, I used almost NO paper--other than the background BG that is!

So, tonight I am doing the Monday Night Mystery Layout over at LIITD. Should be fun...a nice quick one...hope everyone likes how it turns out.

Let's see, what else can I tell ya...I very excited to to be going to Edmonton next month for the scrapbooking retailers show out there. Should be a good time, hope I have some free time. It sounds like we will be busy!

This is the last week for the DT contest to over at LIITD...so make sure to check in and see who makes it! I am on the edge of my seat...it is pretty exciting behind the scenes of it all!

Have a great week!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

love the sketch nicole..i need to check that site out!

can NOT wait to hitch a plane to edmonton! whoot--good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely layout...fabulous to see you finding inspiration at pencil lines!!
xo

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunning - please may we add your layout to the reader's gallery ?

Sandie said...

That is gorgeous, love all the small pieces of paper, ingenious!

Chelsea said...

I'm going to have to check out that sketch site and give one a try! Awesome job!

domestic goddess said...

fantastic LO and congratulations on being januarys winner!!
anna x

Anonymous said...

yeah....so excited this layout was picked for our fave....it's SUPER!!

Elena said...

Wow, well done Nicole, your LO is gorgeously gorgeous :O)

Vanda xXx