Friday, November 21, 2008

For those old school bloggers

Have you ever gone back and read through your old posts..I mean, although, I am BRUTAL at keeping up with the blog this year, I thought I should take a stroll down memory lane and see what pops up... and a few things did!

I challenge you to do the same, if you are a long time blogger, or even go back and read some people's blogs from years ago!

For me, it was pretty freaky to me, how a few things have already repeated themselves..plus, it was like reading someone else's thoughts, even though they were my own?

Anyways, ciao... you can pick yourselves up off the floor -- all 5 of you who read this blog -- since I posted 2x in one day..hell, within 10 mins of each post.

5 comments:

Julie said...

You must of been bored again eh? I was pleasantly surprised to come home and see not one,but two posts.Keep up the good work.

Vanessa said...

hell ya!

Laura said...

I haven't gone back to read my firsts posts in while but i will now...just to see!

Jocie said...

well I already had to pick myself up off the floor once I saw that you were actually blogging again!! LOL
oh and my blog isnt too old but I find it interesting the crap I actually type down :)

redmom said...

What nothing better to do at work than go back and read your old blog posts?? LOL Head over to my blog for a special award! And I'm STILL waiting to see those halloween pics!