Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another So Sketchy! layout


You have to check out today's sketch at So Sketchy!.. I totally loved it and happen to love how my page turned out. I am loving yellow and teal these days (again) and had fun scrapping these pics.


Supplies used:
Basic Grey patterned paper and sticker
Crate Paper patterned paper
Sassafrass patterned paper
SEI patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Heidi Grace sticker
October Afternoon stickers (alphas and flowers)
Creative Cafe felt flower
Fancy Pants felt
Misc. ribbon
American Crafts rubons
Making Memories flowers
Doodlebug, Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey and Making Memories brads
Kaiser bling
Making Memories journalling spot and red clip
Pop dots
Tulip white puffy paint
Threading water punch
Sewing machine and thread
I also used my Slice to make the journalling tag the title is on

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that LO! Great colours, Nicole.

Julie said...

Oh I love this one! All of the flowers and dimension is awesome.I love the yellow background too.Great take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Layout Nic!!

Vanessa said...

Great color combo Nicole!!
V

redmom said...

Gorgeous!!! You looks so beautiful!!