Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The cat's out of the bag!

I have been selected to be one of the new DT members at Skrap N Chat !

I am very excited to be able to work on challenges and be part of a forum again as a DTer! The ladies there have been so exceptionally nice and friendly since I joined the site, and I am so lucky to be part of the Design Team now too! I love that it is a new fresh site, and just scrapping...no store, no agendas...just creative!

Hope you will join me there, if you haven't already! The challenges that the DT and members come up with are always fun and different!

BUT, there is more!

In about 2 weeks, I will have another scrap-related post! I have been busy!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Another one!??????? I can't keep up with all this scrappy secretive business.My mind is whirling,as I'm trying to keep up from one blog to the other.....LOL.I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Congrats on your scrappy news.I am super excited about it.

Deborah Marasa said...

congrats Nicole!! I can't wait to see your creativity flow through the site!

Man, I gotta get me some scrap news one day.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nicole!! I was sooo happy to see your name for the DT. I can't wait to see what else you've been up to.

Boo said...

Woot Woot!!! Congratulations Nicole!!! I'm so happy for you! You are very inspiring and they are very lucky to have you on their team! Hugs!

Vanessa said...

Congrats Nicole!
I am so excited for you..they are lucky to have you on the team!!!!!
Vanessa :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole. Your work is always inspiring. You are just full of good news!! Why don't you just share with us now? LOL

redmom said...

Huge congrats Nicole!!! I know you'll inspire everyone!!!

Now what's this with MORE news?!! Have you forgotten a little demanding something that's about to enter your life?? LOL

Michelle said...

Congratulations Nicole! wow your really going to be busy with your DT's and a new baby!

Unknown said...

oh wow.. congrats...
looks like you are going to be busy this year..