Thursday, April 16, 2009

I won this on ebay this weekend


OK, so I didn't win it...as in free...but, I got a great deal on it, including shipping. I think I saved about $15 over buying it in the LSS here. It is the Wedding cartridge from Making Memories for my Slice...and yeah, I am not going to do a ton of wedding layouts, but the font is so girly, and a lot of the shapes are totally useable...so I got it!

can't wait to get it and start playing. Have I mentioned that I love the Slice!!! Good purchase...love it!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good for you! Those shapes have great girl potential.I love E-bay!

Anonymous said...

I think you got a great deal there. Love the font and the other designs can absolutely be used for other things like anniversaries, New Years etc...

Jocie said...

AWESOME!! It looks like a great a font!

Laura said...

very nice...lot's of options