Friday, April 17, 2009

Today's So Sketchy! page

is mine! Lucas is constantly asking us this question and I knew that we would want to remember this when he is older...so, we staged these pics for the page! lol





It is a really great sketch...check it out here..I fooled with it a little to fit all my stuff in...but think I will use the sketch again for another page! Also, we were lucky enough to be sent some cute stuff from an Etsy shop to use on our April sketches! Very cute journalling cards, etc...you can find them here. Ally really does a lot to give us So Sketchy! Sistas some great sketches and the little extras are awesome and a fun twist!!



supplies used:


American Crafts patterned paper, foam ", Flair, vinyl *'s


Love Elsie patterned paper, chipboard button
Scenic Route patterned paper, chipboard letters


Making Memories rub on alphas


Jenni Bowlin ticket


Zig jounalling pen





This is my attempt at this month's sketch from Skrap N Chat! It was created by Anna Bowkis for the site... and I had a fun time using these summer pics for it! Check it out here:

6 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

those are SO cute!!!! I LOVE the first one-too funny!!! you did an awesome job with the sketch!!

Julie said...

Great job on both sketches! Evan asks us the same question....so cute:)

hayleycreates said...

Love the pages and the sketch! Gonna give it a try myself!

Anonymous said...

I really love your layouts!! I'm going to have to go back and poke my nose in on the so sketchy site. Havent' been there in a while.

Laura said...

great pages Nicole..he is adorable!!

Kristii said...

Aboslutely amazing!!! I love, love, love this layout!! Great job with the sketch!!