Friday, June 04, 2010

More Couture projects to share!

Today I have a page featured on the Couture Cardstock blog !

 It is a quick page I sent in using the Parisian Ephemra collection. This collection has several different colours and textures in the pack...I adore the coral colour the most.. and the pink mixes great with the yellow in the pack!

Here is my page:

wishing I had more of those American Crafts letters... but, I only have a few letters left!

I also had a page on the blog a few days ago.. a funny page done with the Young Love Monochromatic pack!

I love the colours in the pack and they go so well with my absolute favorite colour -- aqua/teal/turquoise. I am utterly convinced that it is a total neutral colour!

The "flat" papers are PERFECT for embossing or even stamping on!

Make sure to pop by the Couture blog.. there is always some inspiration to see!

Off to work on my first CHA assigments ;)

3 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Pretty, pretty, Nicole! And I agree...turquoise has GOT to be neutral. :)

Julie said...

Beautiful layouts Nicole.You rock the multi photo layouts.I love the colors and how you mounted the alphas on the second layout.

Jocie said...

awesome LO's Nicole!! I love the letters on the 'outtakes'...