Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A few Couture Cardstock shares :)

First off. I have a post on the Couture blog today... check it out HERE

Here is the page I did for it... using the Parisian Ephemra collection and a few pieces of October Afternoon paper !


and another one that hit the Couture gallery this week all using the Young Love Monochromatic collection!






I honestly can't remember if I shared these or not.. but these too:




Okay!! I am off to watch GLEE :)

More scrappiness tomorrow to share :)



3 comments:

Julie said...

I was so hoping that you'd have a blog post for me this morning.Very pretty and inspiring.I love how your embellishments pop and blend so nice together.I still can't get over how big Addison is and how much hair she has:( Where did the time go?

Can't wait to see more! You've been a busy scrapper.Share some mojo would ya, please.

Vanessa said...

Oh I love these Nicole..they are soooo pretty!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Gosh your creations are just so breath-taking!! Always love the details and your composition is FAB!!