Friday, November 05, 2010

A day late...

meant to post this yesterday ... the recent challenge at Creative Prompts 4U was a combined challenge! Team B was posting different prompts and combining them together into one! All the team participated this week... and this was my creation with these prompts:

use 3 photos
use glitter
include at least one handmade embellishment
include journaling (more than names and dates)

I made my own pinwheels with some lovely Echo Park paper and I also made the clouds and added some stitching and glitter to them!

Well -- I am off to make some cards, crochet some hats and finish off some blog stuff... :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

such an awesome layout!

Julie said...

Another great layout! Love the pinwheels.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love, love, love your page!