Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sketch 129

is up today over at Creative Scrappers... have you checked it out yet???

Here is my take on the sketch by Aphra.. in hindsight, I should have made the paper with the punched out cirlces larger...but what can you do!!!

I love this Crate Paper line... and I am lovin' the Jillibean Soup letter stickers in this font and colour of green!

Make sure to check out the sketch and please play along with us this week! It is a super fun sketch and there are prizes :)

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I think this layout is spectacular! Very cute!

Gabi Alberti said...

Hi Nicole!! I love your layout!! It's perfect!! :)

Jess said...

fabulous!!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

soooo cute...I LOVE all of your stitchwork and that adorable half circle banner!! :)

Julie said...

I love this line from Crate too.I think your circles look great.Love the stitching!