Thursday, January 06, 2011

Creative Prompts 4U !

We are back in action at CP4U for 2011, and our first prompt is from DTer Natalie who chose:

What is so great about me

This was a tough one for me.. truth is, I have been feeling down on myself lately so this was a tough challenge for me!

BUT, I embraced a few little things about me that do help make me a better person, and I am trying to be more positive in 2011!

Here is my page:
(sorry it is a bit blurry, had to take the picture at night)
Supplies used:
Bazzill cardstock, KI memories lace cardstock, My Mind s Eye playing cards and flower stickers, Echo Park banner stickers, Misc. alpha stamps, American Craft alphas, embellies, paper, & a whole bunch of punches!

Hope you will play along with us this week!

7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Very cute layout! You possess some great qualities...I wish I could be organized!!!! Have a good one!

Diana Waite said...

The colors of this layout are SO yummy! this is a BEAUTIFUL layout!

Nadine said...

Great, it looks soooooo awesome. I Love your LOs very much

Jess said...

gorgeous layout..love the colors/papers. don't forget to add talented to your list of qualities!

Julie said...

This is a great challenge and a great layout.There are so many other things about you that are great that you forgot to mention!!!!!!!!

Jocie said...

Wonderful page Nicole!

also add...kind, beautiful, great Mother, amazing friend, creative, funny. Just to name a few :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Adorable photo and a gorgeous page, Nic!