Sunday, February 27, 2011

Creative Sunday!

Just checking in with a quick layout share today with this week's sketch from Creative Scrappers.. Check out the great sketch HERE

 Can I say that I LOVE this paper from Pink Paislee!! The raised embossing of the doily image is PERFECT! I also went wild with my turquoise Glimmer Mist... in fact, this paper, inspired this page that I did a few weeks ago (after I made this one).
This paper, I made on my own, but I think it looks almost the same.. what do you think?

all in all.. I think doilies rock :)

5 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

I love both of those layouts. And I love doilies too :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Yeah doilies rock and your layouts do too! Love that blue color, amazing work!

Julie said...

Great layouts..........both of them.I actually like the paper you made better.

Vanessa said...

beautiful..i like, i like!!!
your paper looks great!

Diana Waite said...

these are GORGEOUS layouts--SO elegant.