Sunday, February 06, 2011

Mission # 35

Happy Superbowl Sunday Scrappers!

Well, if your family is like mine at all.. they are off somewhere getting ready to watch the big game (Go Packers !!)... and maybe you are like me.. and hiding out somewhere in your house getting busy with paper and glue :)

Today a new mission went up over at Mission to Create.

Here is a quick share of my page this week:

Lots of pastel action going on here.. which if you read my blog know - that is rare for me! That was definitely the most difficult part of this mission for me!! EEK! I did it though.. whew.

Still having fun making myself use ALL the concepts from each mission. Are you???

Play along with us this week will ya!

6 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

love that page! and YES, I always use all of the cocepts :)

Julie said...

You guys do such a great job with the concepts.Now that you have Addison,pastel colors should be easier to use.Sweet page as always.

Deena said...

love this page...and she is such a cutie

Michelle said...

So so pretty!!!! I love the b/w pics.. they just pop!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such beautiful embellishments! Love the lace, the doilies and the tiny pennant banner. Too cute!

Diana Waite said...

ohh! This is BEAUTIFUL, those flowers are yummy! I just downloaded the sketch and might just have to try this mission! :)