Thursday, May 19, 2011

37

Stopping in to share another page I made with the May Kit - Grandma's Attic - from Scrapbook Circle.
I wanted to do something different with the frames - so I painted one withwhote paint and added some glimmer mist to another! I sewed each one onto the page too and added som embellishments to each of them, after adding some pieces of patterned paper to the back of them to complete the frames.

 A few detail shots of the frames:

I love these frames, they sew so well!!! I love the kraft colour - they do take the paint and mist so well!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Looking good at 37! I love what you did with the frames.

Carla said...

What an adorable page, love all the frames.

Jocie said...

I love love love this page...the frames look amazing!

Diana Fisher said...

Love how you used the frames! I have been hoarding mine until I have the perfect pictures for an idea similar to this. Too cute! :)

Diana Waite said...

what DELICIOUS dimension this layout!

Vanessa said...

I love what you did with the frames..especially how you stitched on them..pretty!
And that little floral postage stamp--love!