Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mission #42

... just must have been my favorite one by far... too bad it will be almost my last.

The girls and I have decided to shut down the blog - truth is....it was a lot of work to have no one really participate.. :(

We started it for ourselves, and were joined by some super creative people along the way... our card team ladies rocked and we were lucky to have some uber talented people GDT for us... not to mention our generous sponsors too.

We will probably still challenge each other privately, maybe I will post one or two here for a RAK now and then :)

Here is my page for mission #42 using tons of stuff from Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe:
So - I wanna say thanks to my girls - Deborah, Jocie and Vanessa for putting up with me the last few years working on the blog  and for creating alongside me every couple weeks.. You are the best friends a girl could ask for.

And thanks to those of you who did visit and participate.. we appreciate it more than you know! I hope you enjoyed Mission to Create as much as we did!


4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I am really sorry to hear that! YES IT IS a lot of work as I am finding out my self...I REALLY did like the challenges and you never do know..maybe one day you might start it up again . NEVER say never :o)

I was honoured to be Guest Designer there. I LOVED my challenge, so thank you for having me.

This is a GORGEOUS layout. Love what you have done with Crate here. Just fantastic.

Hope you have a nice week, Nadia.

Jenneke said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Nicole!
But I understand.

I'll keep following your blog, because I adore your work!!

XXXJenneke

Julie said...

Well even though I didn't participate often,I loved seeing what you did.If I had mojo like I should of I could of done it.This is one of my new fav. layouts of yours Nicole.You never cease to amaze me with you embellishments,and how you layer them.(((HUGS))) and smooches,you know you are one of my fav. people.

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous page Nicole! It's sad to see the blog but I DO understand how much work goes into running something like that! I'll still continue to visit here though... I just adore your scrappy style!