Monday, May 02, 2011

Lillybee and LCOM!

I was SO happy to get to work with Lilybee - Happily Lost
for my May projects at Let's Capture Our Memories!

I received the collection pack - and seriously, it is SO AWESOME!
This collection comes with 2 pieces of each double sided patterned paper PLUS:
diecut sticker sheet
mini alpha stickers in 6 colours (so so so cute)
6 sheets of double sided cardstock - ledger on one side and polka dots on the other

I Love the little alphas, and the cardstock is addictive!!! I need to get more in other colours! There is lots in the LCOM store, if you want to check it out - YOU SHOULD!

I made the sun out of one of the papers in the collection.. check out a closeup:
Just added some white cardstock under it and a little stitching magic too! Love the fun effect, and can totally see myself making one on another proect I have coming up ;)

I am also with this Basic Grey Ribbon Doily that I picked up at Let's Capture Our Memories.. it has an adhesive backing and the detail is amazing! I can't believe I waited this long to try them out.
There are a few versions of it in the LCOM store if you are interested ;)

Here is a little sneak of another project I have done with more Lilybee goodness from LCOM:

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love this page! So fun!! :)

Vanessa said...

love the photo with the white frame..so cute!!!

beautiful page nicole :)

Michelle Galloway said...

I love this paperline...going to check it out! Love all the details to your page!

Deborah Marasa said...

super cute sun! and that ribbon doilie...I don't have any, but I NEED that gren one now!!

Linda said...

SO pretty!!