Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Creative Scrappers #154

The sketch on Sunday was created by me.. ! I had to embrace my doily love for this sketch...

check it out at the Creative Scrappers site... here is my take!

Lots of fun colours on this page - I love that deep, rich yellow mixed with the turquoise and pops of white!
I made the doily shapes myself. I have been asked to share a how to - and I promise I will try. I meant to do something this past weekend, but it just didn't happen. It is super easy, you only need 2 items!

Make sure to check out the Creative Scrappers site to see what the rest of the DT did with this sketch!

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

LOVE THIS! Great colors, fab pictures and love all the little extras all over the page. Too fun! :)

Julie said...

Great layout!I love the doilies!Can't wait for the doilie tutorial.