Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Wishing you the sweetest day ever!

I had my first project go up on the Jillibean Soup blog yesterday and thought I would share it with you!
Used Blossom Soup and Chilled Strawberry Soup on this project, the Blossom Soup line is so summery and I can't get enough of the diecut stickers sheets from Jillibean  Soup either!
Just love the corrogated shapes too, I have more projects coming up using them (one is for Scrapbook Circle)

I am so lucky to be on the JBS DT ! I got my first generous box from them last week and I have already started working with some items I haven't had a chance to work with yet! Need to think of a way to organize it though and keep it all together. My scrap space is not optimal right now!!

Have a creative week!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

SUPER cute card Nicole!

Kat said...

LOVE this card. it's very, very cute.

Julie said...

I love this! Those corrugated shapes are great.