Monday, October 10, 2011

Friends are like quilts

I love the new Homemade 6 Bean Soup line from Jillibean Soup - the combination of colours and patterns really is warm and homey.  The sentments on the diecut sticker sheets is perfect for pages and cards..and I couldn't resist using this one layered over one of the awesome corrugated frames from Jillibean Soup too!

A little ribbon and of course, some baker's twine add just a little nice touch to the frame.

I starting to enjoy making cards more and more these days... they come together quickly (and sometimes even not so quickly).. and are just the right thing when I am in a creative mood, but short on time.

Thanks for stopping by! Have you used the new Jillibean Soup lately.. would love to see.. link up here or on our Facebook page !!

4 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Great card!!! I LOVE the colors. I wish i could get into the card groove. But awesome job!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love the new Jilli Bean...so cute..

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful card! I love the corrugated cardboard...it looks beautiful against the quilted background. :)

Julie said...

Love this card and quote.Perfect papers for it.