Friday, October 07, 2011

Summer 2011

It's a new month - and that means all new products from Let's Capture Our Memories.

This month, I chose the Mistables Collection from Pink Paislee.
and...

I
was
in
heaven

Here is the first page I created with this line. A lot more shabby than I normally do my pages, but I love how it turned out!
After I finished the page, I added some liquid glue and sprinkled some glitter and rubbed it in. It reminds me of sand here. 
 I added some lovely Prima flowers, buttons, and even sequins from my stash.
I inked up a Mistable Fuzzy sticker and layered it with some canvas from the canvas trim.
 I love the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam (oil spill colour) in some splotches.
 I used the scallop edged mistable trim to make this flower and added a few buttons to the centre.
 In love with neutral twine these days - had to add some of that in a whimsical pattern
and the alphas.. seriously you can colour them in a few different ways - here was ink in 2 different colours.. a nice dandelion yellow colour dabbed with a little brown in some spots.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Marketing Team has going on over at LCOM on the blog! There is lots of inspiration planned daily.. and this is the last month for the current team before we see some new faces!

11 comments:

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Great layout, I can't wait to get my hands on the papers, thickers and ribbons. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ana Castro said...

I love your "shabby page"! Beautiful, Nicole!!! Have a nice weekend. ;)

Julie said...

WOW! This is gorgeous.I love it when you go shabby.You seriously have to submit more of these layouts.They are cover page worthy.

antenucci said...

What an awesome page - love all the touches.

Monique Liedtke said...

This is fabulous!! Love the colors and all the different techniques you used!! Going to pin it!

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!

Diana Waite said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!

Pam said...

Sooooo gorgeous!!! Love all the details on this page!

Samantha said...

This page is GORGEOUS!

Fleursbydesign said...

Gorgeous layout love the sprinkled sand glitter :)

Mamy Anick said...

j'adore votre blog et vos réalisations. Afin que des scrappeuses de France puisse vous féliciter, j'ai mis un lien sur mon blog pour qu'elles viennent vous rendre visite.
Merci pour votre talent.
Amitiés
Mamy Anick
http://scrappezavecmamy.canalblog.com
http://mamyscrappe.canalblog.com