Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Item Wonder

Every month at the Scrapbook Circle blog, we have a feature we call One Item Wonder.. one or two of the DT members is challenged to use one of the items in that month's kit in a unique way.

This month, I had to use the Fancy Pants Die cut package.... here is the page I created with this one item. This month, I used basically only the die cuts and a piece of white cardstock!

I also added in a wee bit of the Studio Calico kraft border stickers to the page along with a cut out of the Studio Calico silouette paper..and added in some mini alphas from a previous SC kit!



Normally, I don't love soft colours.. but I really love these diecuts.. and did I mention that they are a linen like texture?? Yes, they are awesome.

So, hurry up and go get your Scrapbook Circle kit before they sell out!!!

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful layout ♥

Andrea Amu said...

Looks great! Wonderful clustering of the diecut pieces!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO!
you rocked the assignment,

Thank you so much for your sweet comment in my blog <3
//Katarina

Diana Waite said...

this turned out SO lovely!

Julie said...

Well I guess one product doesn't limit your creativity.Addison is adorable in this photo.