Friday, March 16, 2012

Crop & Create Winnipeg!!!


It is almost time for Crop & Create Winnipeg - one more week - I really cannot wait!
Spending some quality scrapping time with 2 of my best buddies is a HUGE plus, although we will be missing our 4th amigo :( Ms. Vanessa. Won't be the same without her.

But, I get to see a few people that I haven't either met  or seen in a long time...and
I am TA'ing 2 classes with Vicki Boutin!! WOOT WOOT!

Just need to get some pics taken and developed... I have some stuff planned to work on - gotta get some assignments done you know ;)

The only problem is what to bring!! Dilemmas!!

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Sounds fun, have a blast :)

Deena said...

I can't wait either...started packing already! sooo much stuff to go through, but at least I have a plan for this one! Alaksa album, here I come!!! Printed and ready to go! only 2000 pictures to choose from, should get some great pages out of it!

Vanessa said...

You guys have a super time..I'm gonna miss you too..whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! (that is me crying sadly btw..haha)

Ohh and enjoy the T.A'ing..I think that would be great experience!

Vanessa