Thursday, March 15, 2012

Farmhouse - OA style!

This month for Let's Capture Our Memories I am playing with the super pretty collection -
October Afternoon's Farmhouse!

This collection is so pretty, there are so many different things you can do with it! I started this page with a little misting using my Sprinklers that I picked up at the LCOM store in just a few different colours.
On this page I used Red Wagon, Cactus and some glimmer glaze from Tattered Angels.

 I used lots of little pieces on this page - mostly from one sheet of this paper from the store:

Not only is there lots of pretty little bits, but I love the "B" side of the paper too :) So, I chopped it up and placed them all over the misted cardstock background:
 I used quite a few pieces from the Farmhouse miscellany pack along with the paper and
I also added in some of the October Afternoon buttons, Marashino twine from the Twinery and some Cosmo Cricket tiny type and doilies too :)

Hope you will check out the Farmhouse in the store !!!
Make sure to check out what's NEW and what's on sale in the store!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the design of this one- all the bits and pieces really set off your photo. Nice work!

Deanna said...

love this Nic!

Unknown said...

beautiful page - love the design

scrappymo! said...

Great layout...loved the embellisment details.

pruts said...

just love this page.
love the squares, the layering, the colors. everything :-)

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS texture! I agree the sprinklers are ADDICTING!

Alex said...

Love all the bits and pieces! You've put them together perfectly. Beautiful layout!

You have such a beautiful smile!

Stacey Michaud said...

love your diagonal grid!

Shannon91 said...

Great layout !!! Il love some details... j'adore !
Bizz

Zarah said...

So so SOOO cool!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Fabulous design! Love everything on your page♥♥

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

love the little bits! so much detail I could just examine it all day long!! gorgeous!

danni reid. said...

i love, love this line and your design is just gorgeous my friend