Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A few cards to share!

I made these cards for Jillibean Soup using the some of the new CHA goodies from winter CHA!! I can't decide on which line is my fave - I love how all the lines just work together in different ways too!

Hoppy Easter

(chicken dumpling soup)
 I just love the cute bunnies and they go great with the JBS corrugated clouds :)
Call Me
(neopolitan bisque soup)
 I have embraced kraft tags lately - and the Jillibean ones are PERFECT!! You can get them in various sizes now too ... I used some small ones here, and pop dotted them over the cardstock.
Love the new darker brown twine too !!

hope you enjoyed the cards!! I can't wait to start seeing all your creations with JBS pinned on pinterest ;)

5 comments:

Tracee said...

I love these! the bunnies are adorable and I love your use of the kraft tags! Tx

Deena said...

Great cards Nicole! Can't wait to see what you make this weekend!

Tamika said...

Fabulous cards!!!

Julie said...

Love how you pack all the scrappy goodness you do in such a small area! Awesome cards.

danni reid. said...

i could not LOVE these more nicole♥